Additional Information about Viola 'Jump Up Mixture'
Send the best-looking violas to retail
Grow, ship, sell and plant the best-looking violas for Spring and Autumn Sorbet XP genetics deliver a uniform plant habit and the tightest bloom window.
Plug crop time: 4 weeks
Transplant to finish:Early Spring 6 to 8 weeks, Autumn 4 to 5 weeks
- Sorbet XP needs fewer PGRs, with superior holdability and less shrink.
- F1 vigour assures greater germination, earliness and excellent plug and garden performance.
- Violas are a key pro landscaper item plants cover the soil at flowering, with more blooms on every plant and less stretching.
- Stays compact in both heat and cold.
- Excellent excellent overwintering.
- Well-suited to Spring and Autumn packs and 3.5-in./9-cm pots.
XP Denim Jump Up, XP Lemon Jump Up, XP Orange Jump Up, XP White Jump Up, XP Yellow Jump Up.